Glitters adds just the right amount of drama to any look. Take a smokey eye to the next level by adding glitter as your liner, on the lashline or popped into the tearduct. There are no rules when it comes to makeup. Just remember to have fun!!! It all comes off at the end of the day. ❤
1. Blend “Eyeshadow Helper Waterproof Primer” by Lime Crime all over the lid. Apply “Native” by Motives Cosmetics throughout the crease. Followed by “Saddle” from Mac.
2. Apply “Brown Script” by Mac to the crease and blend.
3. Apply “Truffle” by Motives Cosmetics to the inner crease for a smoother transition.
4. Pat on “Little Black Dress” gel liner followed by “Raven” shadow from Motives Cosmetics. Blend upward until transition is seamless.
5. Create liner using “Crystal Silk” glitter liner by Nyx Cosmetics. Start off with a thin line until you have your desired thickness. Lightly apply “Geri” loose glitter by Violet Voss on top of liner for maximum effect. Apply “B178” lashes by Eldora Eyelashes.
6. Apply Antique Gold by Motives Cosmetics to the tearduct. And blend “Saddle” & “Raven” to the lashline.
I used the luxury eye set by Hairandmakeupaddiction
Lips: “Close Contact” lipstick by Mac. “Naked” & “Tender” liner by Motives Cosmetics.
What are some of your favorite glitters?